After receiving some queries from readers as to
- when I might be releasing a workout DVD (answer; not anytime soon!)
- whether I could show rather than describe my workouts (a video is worth a million words) and
- why, in my workout videos I only demonstrate the moves (rather than do the entire workout
I decided that it was time to start a regular, real-time workout video series.
Welcome to #FatblasterFriday!
Most Fridays (in the wee hours of the morning, so my East coast viewers can make it part of their day), I’ll be posting a short, but intense workout video that you can do in real time with me.
But I need your help to make this work. How?
- SUBSCRIBE to fitknitchick on YouTube
- WATCH and DO the workouts with me
- GIVE me your FEEDBACK on YouTube or in the COMMENTS section below
- LIKE and SHARE my videos with your friends via email, Facebook and Twitter
More VIEWS, LIKES, COMMENTS and SHARES –>> More VIDEOS!
Today, we’re doing an 8-minute, whole-body, high intensity interval workout. The best type of workout for torching calories and blasting fat.
Four moves, 45 s work/15 s rest, times two. No equipment, other than a bench and a mat, required.
Ready to rock it?
- Plie squats
- Pushups (from knees or toes; hands on ground or bench)
- Squat jumps (or squat to toes to reduce impact)
- High plank knee twist (hands on ground or bench)
Drop me a note below if there are specific types of workouts you’d like to see!
And a very Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian readers!
Disclaimer: Although I am a registered Personal Trainer, I am not YOUR Personal Trainer. Always adapt workouts to suit your body and fitness level. Always consult your doctor before beginning a new exercise program.