Forget about January, for many of us, September is the month to get back on track with our health and fitness goals. The kids are back in school, summer barbecues and parties are a thing of the past, and New Year’s Eve parties (and little black dresses!) are only a few months away!
It’s the perfect time to commit to getting to the gym more regularly and making healthier choices in the kitchen.
Welcome to the Fresh Start Fitness Challenge!
Each Sunday during the month of September, I’ll be posting a series of fitness and health challenges to be completed over the following week. Join in, comment on your successes (and near successes!) and be entered to win an 8-Week Fitness Coaching Package ($150 value), courtesy of me, fitknitchick.
Every comment you leave gives you one entry in the draw (I’ll give you specific directions about WHERE to comment as we get closer to the start date). The winning comment will be chosen randomly at the end of the month and the winner contacted via e-mail to arrange initiation of our coaching relationship.
What does the Fitness Coaching Package consist of?
- An initial interview to discuss your personal fitness and nutritional goals (preferably via Skype, but possibly telephone or in person if the winner is local)
- Two workout plans; one to start and a second, follow up plan, 30 days later
- Menu tips and suggestions (I’m not a registered dietician, so meal planning is outside of my scope of practice)
- Weekly check-ins via email
- Menu and workout tracking tools to help with adherence and consistency
Make sure you subscribe to my blog (up near the top, on the right…) and ‘like’ my Facebook page to keep up with the challenges, comments and chatter.
What are YOUR biggest health and fitness challenges right now?
Tell me why YOU need to join the Fresh Start Fitness Challenge?