Ever taken a moment to look at the images in my left sidebar? The badges under the title ‘Sponsors, Events and Associates’? Ever clicked on the black and white one, the one that says ‘FitFluential Ambassador’?
Boasting nearly 1000 Ambassadors, with blogs focusing on weight loss journeys, marathon running, CrossFit, triathlon, fitness coaching, personal growth, healthy recipes and boomer fitness, FitFluential has something to meet your fitness needs, no matter how individual they are (case in point, there’s even room for knitters ).
I’ve been a FitFluential Ambassador for about a year and a half now and it’s been a rewarding experience on all fronts.
- as a blogger, I’ve learned a ton about the technical side of blogging, community building and engagement
- as a fitness enthusiast, I’ve been introduced to new exercises and styles of workouts
- as a fitness professional, I’ve had the opportunity to meet other fit pros and to share tips and tricks for keeping my group fitness classes fun and my personal training clients motivated and on track
- as a 45-year old mother of three, I’ve met many other women whose lives and outlooks on life are similar to mine, several of whom I’m proud to call my new, closest friends!
- as a knitter, well, we’re still working on that one
Today, FitFluential is featuring my little blog on their Facebook page as part of their 2-year anniversary celebration!
Make sure you head on over and ‘like’ the page so as not to miss the workouts, motivational images and healthy recipes they share and post daily.
You can also follow FitFluential on the following social media platforms: