I want to continue to age well.
To look good, feel great and to be able to keep doing all of my favourite activities for a long time to come.
Don’t you? Doesn’t everybody?
The thing is, when it comes to aging well, you need a plan.
- A plan that incorporates movement and nutrition that’s appropriate and relevant to your midlife needs (hello achy knees and fluctuating hormones…).
- A plan that’s evidence-based and prescribed by fitness professionals who specialize in the fitness and nutrition needs of midlife women (we’re out there, although you might not notice us because we don’t post six-pack abs selfies).
- A plan with actionable steps you can start taking today (because who has time to wait until tomorrow?).
You’re invited to the first ever TransformAging webinar;
- (Re)Starting Fitness After 50 with Kymberly Williams-Evans, MA and Alexandra Williams, MA., writers and international fitness professionals who strive to always make fitness at least a little bit fun.
- Never Grow Old! Functional Exercise Strategies for Making the NEXT 50 years BETTER than the first! Brought to you by top Functional Movement Specialists, Dan Ritchie, PhD and his co-hort, Cody Sipe, PhD
- Midlife Weight Gain, Hormones, and Menopot: Strategies for Staying Slim Without Losing Your Sanity with yours truly, Tamara Grand, PhD, based on the interview I did last spring for the radio show Voice America
- Resistance Training: Your After 50 Easy Weight Management Program brought to you by the highly qualified, quite funny, action-oriented, fitness pro, Debra Atkinson
- Supplementation and Skincare to Transform Aging Inside & Out: What’s Really Needed? by Mo Hagan, an award-winning, internationally known presenter whose passion is elevating baby boomer women (and she just happens to be Canadian too, ‘eh?).
Weren’t able to attend the fitness and health webinar in real time? Or you did, but weren’t able to write fast enough to capture all of the nuggets of wisdom and ‘do-right-nows’ we covered? Want to be able to watch them over and over and over again to reinforce the small steps you’ve taken and keep you moving in the right direction?
You can purchase the entire fitness and health webinar series, for a mere $34.
Click here to purchase and obtain lifetime access to the series >> TransformAging Webinar Purchase
I hope you enjoy listening to them as much as I did!