Wanted: 10 inspiring, motivated, fitness-and-health-seeking, eager-to-succeed women in their 40’s and 50’s to expand and enhance a well-established and energetic online training community. No need to be fit, thin or nutritionally virtuous. This 40 plus fitness program focuses on exercise, diet and mindset shifts specifically for the hormonal challenges of midlife. Serious enquiries only.
I’m Tamara and I run an online 40 plus fitness training community for menopausal and peri-menopausal women.
- Because the exercise and nutrition programs that many of us found success with in our 20’s and 30’s stopped working somewhere between 40 and 45.
- Because we value the support and motivation a group of grown-up, like-minded women provides.
- Because we still want to look good, but aren’t willing to completely give up wine or chocolate and don’t want to risk injury by performing ‘balls-to-the-walls’ workouts.
- Because we don’t believe that programs promising that we’ll “lose 10 pounds in a week” or “drop 2 dresses in a month” or “get a bikini body in 21 days” are based on sustainable workout schedules and nutrition plans.
Sound like your kind of women? Welcome home!
Registration for the next 4-month session of my #40 plus fitness Online Group Training Program is now open.
For the low price of $115 ($135 if you choose to purchase the optional course syllabus) you get:
- an individually customizable workout plan specifically designed for women dealing with the challenges of mid-life hormonal change (including modifications for varying fitness levels and abilities; I’ll help you determine the best options for you, but do not create individualized plans for participants)
- access to a participants-only video exercise demonstration library (so you can make sure you’re doing the exercises properly)
- membership in a private Facebook group (to get quick answers to questions and to provide accountability and a sense of community; some feel that this community alone, is worth the price of admission)
- summaries of the latest scientific research about fitness, nutrition, lifestyle and hormonal change (translated into every day language 🙂 )
- 24/7 e-support (or as close to it as I can manage given that one of the most important tools for dealing with hormonal issues is adequate sleep!)
- *NEW* weekly coaching emails to help keep you motivated, inspired and ‘in the know’
- *NEW* optional meal plans (via email) and exercise form correction (via Skype) available upon request (note that these are NOT included in the cost of the program)
Click here for more details about the 40 plus fitness program and answers to frequently asked questions. Have a question that I didn’t answer? Fire me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or leave a comment in the comments section below.