Are you a 40+ female?
Struggling with weight gain and muscle loss?
Usual workouts and nutrition plan stopped working?
Get up and go, got up and went?
Carbohydrate cravings out of control?
Looking for answers and accountability?
Need a support group of like-minded women that you feel free to share your successes and frustrations with?
Let me help via Online Group Training
For the past six months, I’ve been offering a behind-the-scenes monthly training program for ‘graduates’ of my 10-week Online 40+ Female Fitness Group Training course (alas, the final session of this course is coming to an end and I won’t be running it again in it’s current form; sign up for email updates to be the first to receive details of a new, peri-menopausal training course to be offered starting this fall…)
One of the most surprising things to emerge from this program (besides abs, triceps and pecs 😉 ), is the incredible sense of camaraderie that’s developed in the private Facebook group. Participants check in daily, sharing their workouts plans, clean eating recipe ideas, personal health challenges and struggles.
In an effort to help even more women feel strong and happy in their mid-life bodies (and with the blessing of the group’s current participants), I’ve decided to drop the ‘pre-requisite’ and open up the course. But I’ll be capping the group size at 35.
Usually, I ask for a 3-month commitment. But because you haven’t worked with me before, I’m offering a single month registration for you to ‘test the waters’, so to speak. I’m confident that you’ll love it as much as the rest of the group and will happily extend your membership at the end of the month 🙂
Check out what other participants of the program have to say about it here >>> Scroll to the bottom of the page to read client testimonials.
Group Training is appropriate for fitness levels ranging from advanced beginner all the way up to experienced lifter.
If you’ve never lifted weights before or have physical limitations that require more individualized attention, you’d be better off with in-person one-on-one training. While the workouts I provide are customizable, you’ll need to be able to do that for yourself, within the options provided.
Workouts can be done at home or in the gym. If you’re planning on exercising at home, you’ll need an assortment of dumbbells, a stability ball and a yoga mat. Sometimes I provide extra options for those with additional equipment (e.g., Bosu, TRX, resistance bands).
What does the Monthly 40+ Female Fitness Group Training program include?
- an individually customizable workout specifically designed for women dealing with the challenges of mid-life hormonal change (including modifications for varying fitness levels and abilities)
- access to a participants-only video exercise demonstration library (so you can make sure you’re doing the exercises properly)
- membership in a private Facebook group (to get quick answers to questions and to provide accountability and a sense of community)
- summaries of the latest scientific research about fitness, nutrition, lifestyle and hormonal change (translated into every day language 🙂 )
- 24/7 e-support (or as close to it as I can manage given that one of the most important tools for dealing with hormonal issues is adequate sleep!)
How much does it cost?
Payment: via PayPal only
When does it start?
Registration for June 2014 is now CLOSED. Watch for details about registering for July, August and September, towards the end of the month.
Note that no latecomers will be admitted as the turn-around time for completing paperwork and accessing the Facebook group is very tight.