- Are you a 40+ female?
- Struggling with weight gain, muscle loss and the dreaded ‘menopot’?
- Usual workouts and nutrition plan stopped working?
- Get up and go, got up and went?
- Carbohydrate cravings out of control?
- Looking for answers, accountability and support?
Online Group Training may be just the kick start you need
Join this FINAL*** session of my 10-week, online fitness program for women over 40; specifically those dealing with the challenges of mid-life hormonal change. Exercise programs, nutritional advice, accountability tools and healthy living tips are all based on the most recent scientific research; research based on fabulous, real, prime-of-their-life women.
[*** Now that I’ve have 100+ women work through the course and provide me with constructive feedback, I’m planning to update and re-launch a brand new version next fall, adding lots of new ‘extras‘ including regular ‘face time’ sessions with small groups of participants; watch out for details early this summer]
That’s ten weeks of workouts, nutrition and life-style change tools to help offset the havoc hormonal fluctuations can wreak on your energy levels, body image and physique.
This program is appropriate for all fitness levels and for gym-goers and home exercisers alike. Answers to frequently asked questions can be found here.
What does the 10-week 40+ Female Group Training program include?
- bi-weekly, individually customizable workouts (including modifications for varying fitness levels and abilities)
- access to a participants-only video exercise demonstration library (so you can make sure you’re doing the exercises properly)
- membership in a private Facebook group (to get quick answers to questions and to provide accountability and a sense of community)
- goal setting, nutrition planning and fitness assessment tools (and other assorted homework; yes, there will be homework!)
- summaries of the latest scientific research about exercise, nutrition, lifestyle and hormonal change (translated into every day language 🙂 )
- 24/7 e-support (or as close to it as I can manage given that one of the most important tools for dealing with hormonal issues is adequate sleep!)
How much does it cost?
- Cost: $70 for 10 weeks (that’s only $1 a day…)
- Payment via PayPal only
When does it start?
- Program dates: Sunday, April 13th, 2014
- Registration dates: Sunday, March 30th through Wednesday April 9th, 2014
- REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
What do past participants have to say about it?
I completed the program feeling stronger, rejuvenated and just plain healthier. I also made some wonderful connections with like-minded (with similar struggles) women. We cheered each other on, laughed at our slips and groaned together about our newly discovered muscles. I highly recommend this program to any woman over 40, looking for a new, healthier and happier outlook on her health.
I was really surprised at how much I enjoyed the facebook group, I need more motivation, input and support then I realized. It felt good to hear others with the same challenges..I am NOT alone in this journey…this program was incredible and VERY valuable. Thanks!!
I loved this course! My main goal at the start of this program was just to feel better. Goal achieved! I was so tired of feeling run down and “out of it”.
The workouts you provided helped guide me back into a strength training routine that I had gotten out of. I used muscles I had not used in a long time and have rediscovered my enjoyment of strength training!
There really are no words to describe the Facebook group…what an awesome group of ladies! The motivation and support I found there was worth the price of admission!! I feel blessed to have been on this journey with each of them.
Thank you Tamara for putting this program together. You have a vey well laid out, very balanced program and I am very happy with my results. The motivation and support you provided throughout this program was amazing! Awesome job!!
This was a great program and I would highly recommend it to friends who are ready to put in the work.
How do I sign up?
All you need to do is fill out your contact details below and click on through to PayPal to secure your spot in the program. (Apologies for the ‘captcha’ code; it saves me a lot of sorting through spam replies if you take a minute to confirm that you’re a real person 🙂 ).
Once your payment has been verified, you’ll receive a confirmation e-mail with additional details. Easy-peasy.
If a past participant referred you to this program, make sure you include her name on the form (she’ll get a discount next time she registers for one of my programs).
Are you as excited as I am to get started?