- Are you a 40+ female?
- Struggling with weight gain and muscle loss?
- Usual workouts and nutrition plan stopped working?
- Get up and go, got up and went?
- Carbohydrate cravings out of control?
- Looking for answers, accountability and support?
Let me help via Online Group Training
Join my 10-week, online group training program specifically designed for women dealing with the challenges of mid-life hormonal change. Exercise programs, nutritional advice and healthy living tips are all based on the most recent scientific research; research based on fabulous, real, prime-of-their-life women.
That’s ten weeks of workouts, nutrition and life-style change tools to help offset the havoc hormonal fluctuations can wreak on your energy levels, body image and physique.
Group Training is appropriate for all fitness levels and for gym-goers and home exercisers alike. (They’ll even be options for the Achilles-tendon-challenged 😉 ). Answers to frequently asked questions can be found here.
Note, if you’re looking to ‘drop 2 dress sizes in 2 weeks’, ‘lose 20 pounds by spring break’, get ‘buns of steel’ or ‘6-pack abs’, stop reading NOW. This is NOT the program for you!
What does the 10-week 40+ Female Group Training program include?
- bi-weekly, individually customizable workouts (including modifications for varying fitness levels and abilities)
- access to a participants-only video exercise demonstration library (so you can make sure you’re doing the exercises properly)
- membership in a private Facebook group (to get quick answers to questions and to provide accountability and a sense of community)
- goal setting, nutrition planning and fitness assessment tools (and other assorted homework; yes, there will be homework!)
- summaries of the latest scientific research about fitness, nutrition, lifestyle and hormonal change (translated into every day language 🙂 )
- 24/7 e-support (or as close to it as I can manage given that one of the most important tools for dealing with hormonal issues is adequate sleep!)
- weekly prizes from a variety of healthy living brands and sponsors (confirmed sponsors include North Coast Naturals and Holy Crap Cereal)
How much does it cost?
- Cost: $70 for 10 weeks (that’s only $1 a day…)
- Payment via PayPal only
When does it start?
- Program dates: Sunday, January 12th through Saturday, March 22nd, 2014.
- Registration dates: Monday, December 2nd, 2013 through Wednesday, January 8th, 2014
What do past participants have to say about it?
I completed the program feeling stronger, rejuvenated and just plain healthier. I also made some wonderful connections with like-minded (with similar struggles) women. We cheered each other on, laughed at our slips and groaned together about our newly discovered muscles. I highly recommend this program to any woman over 40, looking for a new, healthier and happier outlook on her health.
I have been doing strength training for years so I did not use the videos as much in the begining, but did when I was unfamiliar with certain exercises. The videos were nice and clear, loved that! I was really surprised at how much I enjoyed the facebook group, I need more motivation, input and support then I realized. It felt good to hear others with the same challenges..I am NOT alone in this journey…this program was incredible and VERY valuable. Thanks!!
I loved this course! My main goal at the start of this program was just to feel better. Goal achieved! I was so tired of feeling run down and “out of it”. I exercised regularly coming into this program, but knew that my diet needed some work (ok, a lot of work!). For me personally, I was focused mainly on the nutritional aspect of the program. The information you provided was great and really helped me be more conscious of what I was putting into my body and how what I ate affected my hormones and ultimately how I felt. I’m still working at “being the detective” and this program has laid the foundation for doing that. The workouts great as well. My main form of exercise coming into this program was running. The workouts you provided helped guide me back into a strength training routine that I had gotten out of. I used muscles I had not used in a long time and have rediscovered my enjoyment of strength training! There really are no words to describe the Facebook group…what an awesome group of ladies! The motivation and support I found there was worth the price of admission!! I feel blessed to have been on this journey with each of them. And last but not least, thank you Tamara for putting this program together. You have a vey well laid out, very balanced program and I am very happy with my results. The motivation and support you provided throughout this program was amazing! Awesome job!!
This was a great program and I would highly recommend it to friends who are ready to put in the work.
How do I sign up?
All you need to do is fill out your contact details below and click on through to PayPal to secure your spot in the program. (Apologies for the ‘captcha’ code; it saves me a lot of sorting through spam replies if you take a minute to confirm that you’re a real person 🙂 ).
Once your payment has been verified, you’ll receive a confirmation e-mail with additional details. Easy-peasy.
If a past participant referred you to this program, make sure you include her name on the form (she’ll get a discount next time she registers for one of my programs).
Are you as excited as I am to get started?
Registration for this session is now closed. Keep your eyes open for details about the dates of the next session.