Remember me? Tamara? Fitknitchick?
I know, I haven’t been posting very frequently this summer. In addition to the usual juggling of clients, children and household responsibilities, I’ve also been working very hard to launch a new online group training program for YOU; my fabulous 40+ female readers!
In a nutshell? It’s a 10-week online group training program for women who are either approaching or have arrived at that period of mid-life hormonal change. Ten weeks of workouts, nutrition and life-style change tools to help offset the havoc hormonal fluctuations can wreak on your energy levels, body image and physique.
Note, if you’re looking to ‘drop 2 dress sizes in 2 weeks’, ‘lose 20 pounds by Christmas’ or ‘get 6-pack abs’, stop reading NOW. This is NOT the program for you!
Included in the program are:
- bi-weekly, individually customizable workouts (including modifications for varying fitness levels and abilities)
- access to a participants-only video exercise demonstration library (so you can make sure you’re doing the exercises properly)
- membership in a private Facebook group (to get quick answers to questions and to provide accountability and a sense of community)
- goal setting, nutrition planning and fitness assessment tools (and other assorted homework; yes, there’s homework!)
- summaries of the latest scientific research about fitness, nutrition, lifestyle and hormonal change (translated into every day language 🙂 )
- 24/7 e-support (or as close to it as I can manage given that one of the most important tools for dealing with hormonal issues is adequate sleep!)
- weekly prizes from a variety of incredibly generous health living sponsors (more about each of them in an upcoming post). Confirmed sponsors include the following; Lenny&Larry’s (Fit Cookies and Brownies); GNC Canada (Vitamins and Supplements); Handful (Sports Bras); Albion Fit (Women’s Athletic Wear and Swimsuits); and Heads Up Bands (Workout Head Bands).
Program Dates and Details:
- Cost: $70 for 10 weeks (significantly less than the cost of 2, one-on-one personal training session with me)
- Program dates: Sunday, September 8th through Saturday, November 16th, 2013
- Registration dates: Wednesday, August 14th through Friday, September 6th, 2013
Answers to frequently asked questions can be found here.
Ready to register? Today’s the day!
All you need to do is fill out your contact details below and click on through to PayPal to secure your spot in the program.
Once your payment has been verified, you’ll receive an e-mail instructing you to complete some paperwork and wait for your invitation to the private Facebook group. Easy-peasy.
Are you as excited as I am to get started?
Registration for the fall 2013 session is now closed. Please check back in December for details about the upcoming January 2014 term.