Hip, hip, hooray; it’s finally Friday!
Today, I’m sharing with you my 5 favorite ab exercises, because , hey, everybody loves to work their core!
Fitknitchick’s 5 Favorite Ab Exercises
Designed to require no equipment (although a yoga mat is always nicer for core work than the floor and adding a single dumbbell to the workout will make it a bit more challenging…), there’s really no excuse not to do this workout with me!
Rather than count reps (I get tired of counting reps, don’t you?), today we’ll be timing our workout.
Perform each exercise for 30s before immediately moving on to the next. Make sure to watch the inset videos for exercise progressions and modifications. And if you have an extra 5 minutes, repeat the circuit for a 10 minute burn.
Feel free to combine this workout with one of my other real time #FatblasterFriday videos. Arms, legs, whole body; it’s up to you!
Did you like this workout? Then PLEASE
- WATCH and DO the workouts with me
- SUBSCRIBE to fitknitchick on YouTube
- CHECK OUT the #FatblasterFriday Playlist for more, real time workouts
- PIN the above WORKOUT PHOTO
- GIVE me your FEEDBACK on YouTube or in the COMMENTS section below
- LIKE and SHARE my videos with your friends via email, Facebook and Twitter
More VIEWS, LIKES, COMMENTS and SHARES –>> More VIDEOS!
Disclaimer: Although I am a registered Personal Trainer, I am not YOUR Personal Trainer. Always adapt workouts to suit your body and fitness level. Always consult your doctor before beginning a new exercise program.