You’d think that one dresser full of workout clothing would be enough. And it would be; if only I’d remember to do the laundry…
Last week, as I was sorting through my dirty clothes basket, trying to determine which ‘previously worn’ workout top smelled the least offensive (I WAS on my way to the gym and was only going to get it sweaty again…), the mailman arrived with a parcel just for me. A brand new Classic Racerback top courtesy of Albion Fit.
I LOVE the colour (it matches my eyes).
I LOVE the fit (the shirring makes me look like I’ve had a lift; “not that there’s anything wrong with that” and no I haven’t, “they’re real and they’re spectacular”).
I LOVE the cut (racer backs make your delts pop and the tapered waist accentuates your abs).
I LOVE the swirly detail (a bit prettier than your average tank).
I’d LOVE it even more if it were a tad longer (note that I have a long torso and it may well be long enough for you if you’re short-waisted) and if the bottom edge were finished a bit differently to prevent rolling.
It comes in Teal, White, Pomegranate and Basic Black and even has capris to match (if you’re into the whole matching outfit thing).
Want to see it in action? Check out last Friday’s #FatblasterFriday pyramid workout!
I know you’d LOVE to win one of your very own! One lucky reader will win a Classic Racerback tank in the colour (and size) of their choice. Easy as pinning, commenting and following on Twitter!
- Head on over to the Albion Fit workout clothing page
- Take a minute to browse through their women’s fitness and swimwear
- Pin your favourite item, grab the Pin URL and share it in the comments below
- Log in to the Raffelcopter widget and indicate that you’ve Pinned and Commented (that’s your mandatory entry)
- Earn additional entries by following Albion Fit and Fitknitchick on Twitter
- Contest is open to both US and Canadian citizens (hooray for Canada’s inclusion!)
- Contest closes at 11:59 pm (PST), Friday, March 15th, 2013
- Winner to be announced on the blog and notified by email the following morning
Disclaimer: While Albion Fit generously sent me product to review and to share with my readers, all opinions (and lame television sit com jokes) are my very own.