Jeesh. You guys don’t make it easy. When I asked my Facebook group for suggestions for this week’s workout, the responses were all over the map!
You guys know what you want and you want it ALL! LOL! (Thanks for keeping me on my toes; I really do appreciate your feedback!)
I put my thinking cap on and came up with a quick, whole body pyramid workout that you’ll feel in your abs, arms and shoulders (among other places 😉 ).
Today’s #FatblasterFriday video is a whole body pyramid workout. We’ll be switching up the exercises and reps continuously throughout the workout, moving from single exercises to one big compound chain and back again. Metabolic strength training at it’s most fun!
All you’ll need is a set of hand weights (moderate to heavy) and a mat, as well as a little faith that the above description will all make sense when you watch the video!
Did you like this workout? Then PLEASE
- WATCH and DO the workouts with me
- SUBSCRIBE to fitknitchick on YouTube
- CHECK OUT the #FatblasterFriday Playlist for more, real time workouts
- PIN the above WORKOUT PHOTO
- GIVE me your FEEDBACK on YouTube or in the COMMENTS section below
- LIKE and SHARE my videos with your friends via email, Facebook and Twitter
Disclaimer: Although I am a registered Personal Trainer, I am not YOUR Personal Trainer. Always adapt workouts to suit your body and fitness level. Always consult your doctor before beginning a new exercise program.