Finally, after what seems like months of waiting, FitBloggin 12 is only one sleep away!
Tomorrow, thanks to the generous support of Gaiam Life, I’ll be heading to the airport at the crack of dawn, to board a cross country flight to Baltimore.
I don’t mind the long travel day (7 hours in the air plus getting to and from the airports). Without children in tow, I’m free to enjoy the inflight entertainment, read a book, knit on a sock or maybe even write a blog post or two!
What am I most looking forward to?
- meeting my online friends ‘in the flesh’ (Carla, Lori, Alan, Rebekah, Lindsay, Christine and my roomie Toni, to name but a few)
- re-uniniting with the friends I made this past June at the Health and Fitness Bloggers Conference in Denver (Shira, Amy and Christie)
- hanging out with lots of fellow FitFluential peeps (note to self, better pack my FitFluential tank…)
- experiencing Crossfit for the first time (courtesy of Reebok)
- participating in a group trampoline fitness class (thanks to Jumpsport)
- sampling culinary treats from the many healthy living sponsors (The Federation of Quebec Maple Syrup Producers, Florida Grapefruit, GotChocolateMilk, and PopChips, among others)
- learning more about the business of blogging and translating blog posts into ebooks (the weekend is full of sessions about social media, writing, marketing, networking and making some cash from your blog)
- not being the only one photographing my food at mealtimes!
I’ll be sharing my adventures with you guys in real time! Expect some social blog posts about fitness, fun and friends for the next few days!
Are you going to FitBloggin 12?
Make sure to introduce yourself (use your blog name or Twitter handle if that’s how the online world knows you!)