I know, we all want better abs. Firmer, leaner, more sculpted abs. But are you willing to work for them?
One of my favourite fitness tools for sculpting a killer core is the stability ball.
- Use it as a weight to extend the lever length of your arms or legs (one of the best ways to make an exercise more challenging).
- Or how about a bench to recline or elevate your feet on?
- Best of all? An unstable surface to activate your deep abdominal stabilizers and sculpt a killer core!
Only 5 stability ball moves. That’s right, just 5.
Perform the workout in a circuit with minimal rest between moves. Aim for 12-15 repetitions of each exercise (on each side where appropriate), rest and repeat for a total of 2 (beginners) to 4 (advanced) rounds.
Ready, set, let’s go!
5 Stability Ball Moves for a Killer Core
- plank on the ball (hold for as long as you can)
- roll out
- V-sit with core rotation
- feet elevated crunch
- side-lying lateral leg lift
Watch the video and do the workout with me!
Tell me your favourite stability ball moves?
The one you love to hate?
Disclaimer: Although I am a registered Personal Trainer, I am not YOUR Personal Trainer. Always adapt workouts to suit your body and fitness level. Always consult your doctor before beginning a new exercise program.