Welcome to the Fresh Start Fitness Challenge!
For many of us, September is the month to get back on track with our health and fitness goals. The kids are back in school, summer barbecues and parties are a thing of the past, and New Year’s Eve parties (and little black dresses!) are only a few months away!
Each Sunday in the month of September, I’ll be posting a series of fitness and health challenges to be completed over the following week.
Join in, comment below on your successes (and near successes!) and be entered to win an 8-Week Fitness Coaching Package ($150 value), courtesy of me, fitknitchick. Every comment you leave gives you one entry in the draw. The winning comment will be chosen randomly, on October 1st and the winner contacted via e-mail to arrange initiation of our coaching relationship.
What does the Fitness Coaching Package consist of?
- An initial interview (30 min) to discuss your personal fitness and nutritional goals (via Skype)
- Two workout plans; one to start and a second, follow up plan, 30 days later
- Menu tips and suggestions (I’m not a registered dietician, so meal planning is outside of my scope of practice)
- Weekly check-ins via email
- Menu and workout tracking tools to help with adherence and consistency
Make sure you subscribe to my blog (up near the top, on the right…) and ‘like’ my Facebook page to keep up with the challenges, comments and chatter.
Instructions for entering:
1) Leave a comment below the blog post.
2) Then log in to the Rafflecopter entry box (with FB details or your email) and tell it that you commented ‘I did it!’
Hint: I should see as many comments on this post as there are entries in the contest 😉
3) You can enter via the 1st option once. This is a mandatory entry.
4) The 2nd option can be repeated once each and every day!
Comment every day and you’ll earn 30 + 1 entries in the giveaway!
NEW WEEK 2 ADDITIONAL OPTION!
5) Tweet about the giveaway (maximum once per day) and receive an additional entry! Just click on the ‘Tweet about the Giveaway’ tab. Click on the little blue bird. View your Tweet then copy and paste the Tweet’s URL (found in your browser bar at the top of the page) into the open box (where it says ‘Paste in the Tweet URL’). Click the ‘I Tweeted’ button at the bottom right and you’re done!