Lots going on right now. Wrapping to finish. Xmas dinner plans to finalize. New clients to see (even before January 1st, hooray!). My mind is flying off in too many directions to count. Here’s a peak;
1. Next year, make sure that present piles for the kids are the same size before December 20th. Christmas always falls on December 25th. It’s one of the few dates that stays constant from one year to the next.
2. Please, please, please, spray down your cardio machine when you’ve finished your
sweatfest er, workout, Mr. Universe.
3. Still have to do the final grocery shop. Debating whether to go to the fancy grocery store (closer to home, nicer to shop in, cashiers who bag your groceries for you, $$$) or Superstore (farther drive, very crowded, have to bag for myself, potential ‘gift with purchase’ and less expensive). Fancy is winning right now.
4. I’m sorry that you’re favourite fitness class has been cancelled for the holidays. Not my decision. Please leave your comments with the front desk.
5. Sister just called and Xmas days plans finalized. It will be strange not to be the one cooking the turkey this year. I wonder if it will taste better?
6. Thanks to all my fabulous clients and group fitness participants for another rewarding year. I have the best job in the whole world!