- Are you a 40+ female?
- Struggling with weight gain and muscle loss?
- Usual workouts and nutrition plan stopped working?
- Get up and go, got up and went?
- Carbohydrate cravings out of control?
- Looking for answers, accountability and support?
Let me help via Online Group Training
Join my 10-week, online group training program specifically designed for women dealing with the challenges of mid-life hormonal change. Exercise programs, nutritional advice and healthy living tips are all based on the most recent scientific research; research based on fabulous, real, prime-of-their-life women.
Group Training is appropriate for all fitness levels and for gym-goers and home exercisers alike. (They’ll even be options for the Achilles-tendon-challenged 😉 ). Answers to frequently asked questions can be found here.
What does the 10-week 40+ Female Group Training program include?
- bi-weekly, individually customizable workouts (including modifications for varying fitness levels and abilities)
- access to a participants-only video exercise demonstration library (so you can make sure you’re doing the exercises properly)
- membership in a private Facebook group (to get quick answers to questions and to provide accountability and a sense of community)
- goal setting, nutrition planning and fitness assessment tools (and other assorted homework; yes, there will be homework!)
- summaries of the latest scientific research about fitness, nutrition, lifestyle and hormonal change (translated into every day language 🙂 )
- 24/7 e-support (or as close to it as I can manage given that one of the most important tools for dealing with hormonal issues is adequate sleep!)
How much does it cost?
- Cost: $70 for 10 weeks (that’s only $1 a day…)
- Payment via PayPal only
When does it start?
- Winter session: Sunday, January 12, 2014 through Saturday, March 22, 2014
- Spring session: Sunday, April 13, 2014 through Saturday, June 21, 2014
Note that the spring session will be the LAST time this course runs in it’s current incarnation AND at it’s current price. Watch for an updated and revamped program with the addition of weekly group Google hangouts beginning next fall…
Sorry, but registration for this course is now over.
Don’t forget to add your name to my email list for announcements and reminders about the new products and services I’ll be offering in the future.
What do past participants have to say about it?
I completed the program feeling stronger, rejuvenated and just plain healthier. I also made some wonderful connections with like-minded (with similar struggles) women. We cheered each other on, laughed at our slips and groaned together about our newly discovered muscles. I highly recommend this program to any woman over 40, looking for a new, healthier and happier outlook on her health.
I have been doing strength training for years so I did not use the videos as much in the begining, but did when I was unfamiliar with certain exercises. The videos were nice and clear, loved that! I was really surprised at how much I enjoyed the facebook group, I need more motivation, input and support then I realized. It felt good to hear others with the same challenges..I am NOT alone in this journey…this program was incredible and VERY valuable. Thanks!!
I loved this course! My main goal at the start of this program was just to feel better. Goal achieved! I was so tired of feeling run down and “out of it”. I exercised regularly coming into this program, but knew that my diet needed some work (ok, a lot of work!). For me personally, I was focused mainly on the nutritional aspect of the program. The information you provided was great and really helped me be more conscious of what I was putting into my body and how what I ate affected my hormones and ultimately how I felt. I’m still working at “being the detective” and this program has laid the foundation for doing that. The workouts great as well. My main form of exercise coming into this program was running. The workouts you provided helped guide me back into a strength training routine that I had gotten out of. I used muscles I had not used in a long time and have rediscovered my enjoyment of strength training! There really are no words to describe the Facebook group…what an awesome group of ladies! The motivation and support I found there was worth the price of admission!! I feel blessed to have been on this journey with each of them. And last but not least, thank you Tamara for putting this program together. You have a vey well laid out, very balanced program and I am very happy with my results. The motivation and support you provided throughout this program was amazing! Awesome job!!
This was a great program and I would highly recommend it to friends who are ready to put in the work.
I had never before wanted to lift weights, so I never did unless someone made me feel guilty for not doing it. I had never before wanted to do interval training, but discovered through this program that I needed to. I had never before received information telling me how my hormones play a role in how I can and do lose weight. I learned so much in just 10 weeks!! Read more of Ann G.’s review of the program here >> Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans