I want to continue to age well.
To look good, feel great and to be able to keep doing all of my favourite activities for a long time to come.
Don’t you? Doesn’t everybody?
The thing is, when it comes to aging well, you need a plan.
- A plan that incorporates movement and nutrition that’s appropriate and relevant to your midlife needs (hello achy knees and fluctuating hormones…).
- A plan that’s evidence-based and prescribed by fitness professionals who specialize in the fitness and nutrition needs of midlife women (we’re out there, although you might not notice us because we don’t post six-pack abs selfies).
- A plan with actionable steps you can start taking today (because who has time to wait until tomorrow?).
You’re invited to attend the first ever TransformAging webinar; two afternoons and evenings of free access to top professionals in the field of midlife fitness.
- (Re)Starting Fitness After 50 with Kymberly Williams-Evans, MA and Alexandra Williams, MA., writers and international fitness professionals who strive to always make fitness at least a little bit fun.
- Never Grow Old! Functional Exercise Strategies for Making the NEXT 50 years BETTER than the first! Brought to you by top Functional Movement Specialists, Dan Ritchie, PhD and his co-hort, Cody Sipe, PhD
- Midlife Weight Gain, Hormones, and Menopot: Strategies for Staying Slim Without Losing Your Sanity with yours truly, Tamara Grand, PhD, based on the interview I did last spring for the radio show Voice America
- Resistance Training: Your After 50 Easy Weight Management Program brought to you by the highly qualified, quite funny, action-oriented, fitness pro, Debra Atkinson
- Supplementation and Skincare to Transform Aging Inside & Out: What’s Really Needed? by Mo Hagan, an award-winning, internationally known presenter whose passion is elevating baby boomer women (and she just happens to be Canadian too, ‘eh?).
Mark the dates June 3rd and 4th (5:30 pm EST/2:30 pm PT) on your calendar and click through the link below to register now.
For 48 hours you will have free access to interviews, practical tips, and easy to follow strategies to transform your life starting right away. 6 webinars spread over 2 days, for you to attend each day at a time convenient for you.
Can’t make the webinar in real time? Worried that you won’t be able to write fast enough to capture all of the nuggets of wisdom and ‘do-right-nows’ we’ll cover? Want to be able to watch them over and over and over again to reinforce the small steps you’ve taken and keep you moving in the right direction?
More good news!
You can also purchase the entire webinar, either in advance ($24; because you love a deal and you just know that you’re going to get great value from this program) or afterwards ($34; maybe you had to sneak out in the middle of a great presentation and really want to hear what else the speaker had to say). Make sure you register for the webinar, as only registrants (whether they show up or not) will receive the purchase details and links.
Just like in fitness, there’s an option that’ll work for everybody!
Here’s hoping I ‘see’ you next week!
Any questions? Feel free to leave me a comment below.